Monday, March 11, 2013

Better late than never….

I have been busy…. very, very busy.  Busy with what you say?  Well if you follow me on Twitter you would have seen I have been posting about a boy every now and then.  I call him NASCAR Boy.  Yeah this momma is dating again…lol

Dating…I guess its still considered dating even though he lives in 2.5 hours away (it’s Texas so distance is relative).  We text, call, and Skype pretty much every single night. 

NASCAR Boy came down and met Thing 1 and Thing 2 this weekend.  We took them to the stock show and to the zoo on Saturday.  I had to laugh at NB on our way to the movies after I had tucked the kids in bed at home with my parents, when he said “I thought you were kidding slightly when you would say how tired you were at the end of the day.  Is this how it is everyday?  I’m EXHAUSTED!”  Yes NB I am that tired everyday.

Anyway since I didn’t get a chance to do last week’s 5QF with Mama M at My Little Life.  I thought I would catch up now….better late than never.  If you get a chance you should play along every Friday. 

 

5qf

1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter?Actually this was my question and I had posted it on Twitter also.  My mom used to try and match us kids when we were younger.  I haven’t done it for the kids until this year.  I got Thing 2 the cutest linen sundress from Old Navy, and then the top I happened to get Thing 1 matched her dress.  My top matches the purple in her dress for that Sunday. 
2. How do you get out of a funk? Usually I try and workout but it just varies.
3. Online friends - real friendships or not?  Online friends  are totally real friendships!
4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)? hmmmm…. I would have to say a bloomin’ onion from Outback or their bread… still can’t get those two things right.
5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup? umm actually nothing.  We run out and forget to buy it all the time…lol…plus its not something we use a ton of lately

The Single Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment